Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend with Grammy & Granddaddy

Mommy and I spent a long weekend with Grammy and Granddaddy! I had so much fun!!! They took me swimming, to the park whereI got so slide on a slide, play on something cool, and swing!!It was so much fun!! Then I got to visit with Aunt Cook and Uncle Jackand see Uncle Dave. They all couldn't believe how big I have gotten. Also Heather and Mason came to visit! YOu will have to check out my post above this for the video of the two of us. We had a blast together. Can't forget about Aunt Sissy!! Here and Mommy hung out a lot but shestill spent lots of time with me. She is so silly and always making me laugh!! Thank you so much for a great time Grammy and Granddaddy! I love youboth very much!! Miss you!!Hugs and kisses!! Hannah Jo






No comments: