Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend with Daddy!

Hello Everyone!!

I had a great weekend and I hope you did too! I spent the weekend with Daddy! We had so much fun!! Mommy went to a scrapbook retreat so it was me and Daddy!! We hung out on Saturday morning then went to visit Mamaw. Then off to Uncle Randy's and Aunt Tammy's house. I played with my cousin Trevor and entertained everyone!!

On Sunday morning I woke Daddy up at 6am because I was hungry so he feed me and then I fell back to sleep. So Daddy and I snuggled for the next three hours!! I hear Daddy tell Mommy I did so good!! Then I spent the afternoon with Mamaw and couldn't wait for Mommy to get home!

She scrapbooked her favorite person over the weekend me!! She said she got 25 pages completed that sure sounds like a lot but she takes pics of me everyday!!!

Love, Hannah Jo

I am getting ready for my trip to Wheeling to see Grammy, Granddaddy, Aunt Sissy, Uncle Pat and lots more family and friends! Also I get to see my cousin Mason!! Him and his Mommy are stopping up to visits!!
I am sure I will have lots of pics to post!!

No comments: