Thursday, August 14, 2008

6 Month Photo Shoot!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Last weekend Mommy took me to her friend Jennifer Allen's house! And I had my 6 month photos taken on Sunday August 10th. Mommy and her were trying everything to get me to laugh, smile, roll, look pretty and have fun!! I think I did an excellent job!!

Mommy and Daddy told me I did too! Here is a link to the slide show of the pictures of me!! Jennifer said this is just a few of her favorites she made into a slide show!! Please let me a comment as to what you think about them!!

Love Hannah Jo

PS.. I had some oatmeal cereal last night and it was very yummy!! Plus applesauce and a few bananna puffs!!

Click on the link to view the photo shoot:

http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=25835&photographerID=5514

No comments: