Monday, October 12, 2009

Hi Momma!!

Today when I went to pick Hannah Jo from Ms. Edie's house after work she was at the top of the stairs as soon as I walked into the front door. She saw me and said, Hi Momma!! In the most exciting voice I have ever heard her say my name in. I was so excited. My heart melted. Hannah Jo says, "Hi Dadda" all the time when Jason comes into the room so I was so excited when she said my name.

Plus she is doing so good leaving Ms. Edie's house. I used to have to pull her out kickin' and screaming because she didn't want to go home (no that bad) but now she walks all the way out to the car by herself. If Chase her lil man is leaving she is right behind him. They are so cute together.

Hannah Jo is a huge blessing in our lives. She makes us so happy!! She is so full of joy and happiness and her big blue eyes are so sweet!!

We love you!!

No comments: