Monday, October 26, 2009

Big Girl Bed!!
















Hannah Jo is now a big girl. She has moved from her baby bed to a toddler bed. She loves it. Here Daddy put it together yesterday and Mommy got her new room all set up. She slept in her new bed all night long..well sort of. At 1am Jason and I heard her and the bottom 1/2 of her body was hanging over the edge. It was so cute..so Jason got up and put her back in her bed. Then about 10 mins later she rolled her little leg over the rail and I went up and put her back straight. Then this morning I woke up and didn't see her in the monitor. I was like where did she go? Then I saw what must have been her toy and was like oh there she is!!! Then
when I went into her room to wake her up for the day..she was laying over to the right of her dresser on the floor. All curled up in a ball. It was so cute!! Not sure if she was trying to escape or not!! :-)

No comments: