Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Beach Trip










I loved the ocean!! Even though it was cold!! The waves are so cool!! When we got to the beach on Friday afternoon, Mommy and Daddy let me put my feet in!! It was so much fun. Then on Saturday morning I watched the sun rise with Mommy and Aunt Sissy!! That was really cool! I am glad I was awake early that day. On Sunday Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, and Granddaddy took me to the beach. I got to play in the water with Grammy and hang out on a blanket and eat sand!! Yummy! I ate about 2 fist fulls!! Mommy tried to catch me but I am too fast!! Enjoy a few pics of a great day!! Then on Monday Mommy took me for a walk on the beach with Granddaddy. Then Grammy, Granddaddy, Mommy, and I walked on the beach but we had to head back because I was dirty and stinky!! :-)




Love, Hannah Jo

No comments: