Friday, October 10, 2008

Jill's Wedding Weekend!!






Hello Everyone!!


This was a fast week! It is Saturday tomorrow and it will be a whole week for Aunt Sissy and Uncle Pat's new life together. Last Thursday Mommy, Daddy, and I packed up and heading to the Outer Banks for Aunt Sissy's wedding. What a vacation!! :-)


We had so much fun at the beach! I loved every minute of it. First things first!! I have to post pictures of Aunt Sissy and Uncle Pat's beautiful beach wedding. It was absolutely gerogous. The only problem was Mommy and Daddy were suffering with the stomach virus. Daddy took me to the ceremony then passed me off to a really nice lady (wedding cordinator). She was so nice. Here are some great pics from the wedding!!


Love, Hannah Jo


Congratulations Aunt Sissy and Uncle Pat!! I love you both!!

No comments: