Monday, September 8, 2008

Trip to Florida






Last Week: (Well it was almost 3 weeks ago) Mommy and Daddy went to Tampa to visit with Jessica and Jim Bob. They fly down with Uncle Pooh and Katie. They told me they missed me very much and I missed them too! But I was hanging out with Mamaw, Aunt Linda and Uncle Durwood. We had a blast! Will give details next.








In Florida Mommy and Daddy met up with Daddy's friend Meng. He is Kenny's personal trainer. So they all went to the concert!! Sure looks like they had a lot of fun that night! Daddy got to met Dickie V! I heard them tell Mamaw they got to meet Kenny too!! Very cool!
They also got to go to the beach and swimming pool!! Plus the Cats played and won! :-)

While they were hanging out I was having a blast with Mamaw, Aunt Linda and Uncle Durwood. They kept me so busy. We played, went swimming, stroller rides, and went out to eat! Thank you so much for taking good care of me.

Mommy and Daddy returned on Monday and I was so happy to see them!! Mommy is going to post some pics of their trip!

Love, Hannah Jo

No comments: