Monday, September 22, 2008

New Computer!!!

Mommy told me this morning she got a new computer!! YA!! So she can post new pictures of me and give you the scoop!! I sure have been a busy girl over the past few weeks that Mommy fell behind.

Here are some highlights of pictures and things to come!!

I went tailgating at my first UK game and Auntie Ape came to visit!!

I spent time with Mamaw and Aunt Linda last week!! My cousin Trevor came over to visit me too! He is so much fun to play with!!

Had my first snip!! Aunt Linda cut my bangs!! :-)

I am trying to crawl!!

Grammy and Granddaddy just left they were here to visit for a long weekend!!
They got me the best gift!! A big girl car seat!! Woooohooo!!

Well as soon as Mommy gets her new computer she will post lots of pictures!!

Love!
Hannah Jo




No comments: