Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Clothes....

So this morning when I went to get Hannah Jo out of bed she was so excited to see me. She was jumping all around. I got her out, got a big hug, and put her down. Then we did our usually routine diaper change and then back down. Well this morning after she got down she wanted to put her diaper in the trash so she ran into the bathroom made her drop and then went back into her room. Then she went straight to her dresser and picked out a pair of shorts and tried to put them on. It was so cute!!

I asked her to pick out a top...so she looked and picked out a yellow shirt. Well Mommy didn't like it so I put it back and picked her out two others to choose from. I asked her which one she liked and said do you want to wear this one and she shook her head no and then yes for the one she wore!! So she picked out the pink tank!! It was so cute and our lil one is only 18 months old and has an opinion!! Cracks me up!!

Just wanted to share with you!!

Then when I dropped her off at Ms. Edie's house I got lots of waves from the window and a few kisses. It makes my heart melt!!



Flash back photo!!




No comments: