Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy July 4th!!















We had a great 4th of July. Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Jill ran the Bluegrass 10k in the morning. I stayed with Mamaw and Aunt Lindait was too early for me!! ha!! Then we all headed downtown to participate in the festivities. We had so much fun. Mommyshared her kettle corn with me. Yummy! Don't worry she didn't let me have the kernel. Just the puffy thing!! Thenwe all had lunch!! I had a grilled cheese sandwich Mommy helped me finish it! I had my first snow cone! Watched the paradeand then it rained. After hanging out downtown we all came home and took a nap. The rain was still coming down so we all stayed being lazy.Then we headed up to Mamaw's house and played with some sparklers. We tried to watch the fireworks but I really didn't careabout watching them. I was ready for bed. :D
I had a great 2nd 4th of July!!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure enjoyed spending 2 weekends in a row with u guys!! Love u so much!!!