Thursday, May 21, 2009

Furlough Fun!!





Mommy's view!! I have to say this furlough thing that I was required to take for work has been the best thing ever!! I have really enjoyed every minute of this break from work. I have enjoyed spending every minute with Hannah Jo and Jason. We have relaxed and enjoyed being a family. We have no schedule not set plans we just enjoyed each day. Except for Tuesday!! We cleaned up and out the room we used to call the office. Jason created me and Hannah Jo a wonderful Bonus room. This room is a playland, Creative Memories area, and office!! I really love it!! So the old office is holding all of Hannah Jo's clothes she can't wear and some yard sale items. Plus a pile of things that need to be shredded.

Here are some pics I took of Hannah Jo because she is so cute!!

No comments: