Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A look back in time...

A year ago today Mommy and Daddy went to our last scheduled appointment with Dr. McKenzie about your arrival into the world.

We went to see Dr. McKenzie on Monday February 4th since you missed your due date over the weekend. Mommy and Daddy talked about listening to what the doc had to say and finding out what our options were. Well Mommy agreed until she sat in the room. When Dr. McKenzie asked Mommy what she wanted to do…I adamantly said…I want to wait. I don’t want to be induced and I want to wait for her to arrive on her own.”

Well…………then Dr. McKenzie said ok that is fine but here are a few things to think about. I am on call Wednesday and Wednesday night so I would be your doctor if you choose to come in to be induced on Wednesday. 2. If you make it to Friday which would have been February 8th you would have to have an ultra sound to measure fluid and a bunch of other tests, because once you are a week past due you are monitored very closely. I said ok..we will see what happens this week and be in touch with you.

You will have to check back to find out what happens the next day!! ha!!!
We are still three days away from Hannah Jo's First Birthday!

No comments: