Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Step by Step Oh Baby!!

Guess what I did yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked over to Mommy!! I have been taking a few steps around about 4 -5 then i plop down on my butt and crawl. But yesterday afternoon at Miss Edie's house....I got my balance and was off!!! So...Mommy came to pick me up yesterday and I was over on the couch with Miss Edie and the girls. Mommy walked up the stairs and Miss Edie let go of me and I was off and walked all the way over to Mommy!! Mommy was so excited!! It brought tears to her eyes!! :-) She was so proud of me!! She gave me a big hug and kiss.

Then we headed home and Mommy got the video camera out!! Well she never got me walking on tape but she got me dancing to Aunt Sissy's ring tone!! :-) So then she put the camera way and I walked for her and Daddy!! Daddy was so excited too!!

So overall I am on my way to walking around and I love it!!

Mommy is a little behind on pictures but she said she would be getting some posted soon!!

Love, Hannah Jo

PS Mommy said this title is from some boy band she loved back in the early 90s!!

No comments: