Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hugs Anyone????

Chocolate & Pink Outfit!! All Dressed Up!
Chocolate & Pink Outfit!! All Dressed Up!

Hannah Jo & Mommy



Hannah Jo & Cousin Trevor


A big Hug for Trevor!!


Hannah Jo is all about giving out hugs this past weekend. It all started on Friday when Mommy picked her up from Miss Edie's house. Miss Edie said Hannah Jo was hugging and kissing on Chase twice today!! Plus she has pictures to prove it!! :-) Well Mommy thought it was funny and had to share the story with everyone!!


Well then we went to the watch Tyler play basketball and I saw my cousin Trevor!! So I had to give him a hug. I also gave my friend Breanna a hug too. She is Coach Red's daughter.


Then on Sunday today I was being held by Daddy and Mommy came over and gave Daddy a hug. Then we had a group hug and Hannah Jo put her arms around Mommy and Daddy. It was so cute!! It made Mommy's heart melt. Here are a few pictures from the weekend!!




Love, Hannah Jo

No comments: