Monday, July 28, 2008

All Cherries!



The weekend has come and gone again!! Last week I was spoiled all week!! My Grammy and Grandaddy kept me the first part of the week then Mamaw, Aunt Linda and Uncle Durwood kept me. It was so nice!! I sure did miss Miss Edie and the girls and Chase!! :-)


We had a very relaxing weekend! I went to the Farmers Market and got some yummy kettle corn and then lunch at Panera!! Yum!! Even got to go swimming in Uncle Randy's pool! I love to kick and splash.


On Sunday Mommy and I went to a Baby Shower for Mommy's friend and customer Heather. There were lots of little ones there! I met Ella who is just a few weeks older than me and a new girl named Sara. She was a month older then me.


I hope everyone has a great week!! :-)


Love, Hannah Jo


No comments: